So Jack was being his usual loud crazy self this morning & I asked him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich for lunch. He very excitedly said "YES, I sure do! That sounds yummy!" Then over & over again he kept asking for a knuckle sandwich. Finally I said well I'd be happy to give you a knuckle sandwich but I think we're out, how about a chicken quesadilla? He was insistant about having a knuckle sandwich though. He went up to Jim and said "Daddy, I want a knuckle sandwich for lunch!" We made him a quesadilla and he practically threw a fit saying "I WANT A KNUCKLE SANDWICH PLEASE!" Poor kid, what a mean mommy i am! Wait until he starts telling everyone he gets knuckle sandwiches.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
knuckle sandwich
So Jack was being his usual loud crazy self this morning & I asked him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich for lunch. He very excitedly said "YES, I sure do! That sounds yummy!" Then over & over again he kept asking for a knuckle sandwich. Finally I said well I'd be happy to give you a knuckle sandwich but I think we're out, how about a chicken quesadilla? He was insistant about having a knuckle sandwich though. He went up to Jim and said "Daddy, I want a knuckle sandwich for lunch!" We made him a quesadilla and he practically threw a fit saying "I WANT A KNUCKLE SANDWICH PLEASE!" Poor kid, what a mean mommy i am! Wait until he starts telling everyone he gets knuckle sandwiches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh!! That is SO funny! Poor little guy!!
ReplyDeleteOK...that had me laughing! TOO funny!!
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't you just give him one for crying out loud?
ReplyDelete