The boys have so much fun using their artistic genius to create artful expressions of their world.... o.k. they like to make a big mess. Anyway, it is fun and takes up at least 15 minutes out of the day where no one is screaming, kicking or pushing each other. We decided to put our used egg cartons to use by making bugs, sharks turtles and robots! The boys love to show off their project of the day when daddy gets home. It is worth all of the mess to hear the excitement in their little voices when they say "Daddy, come see what I made, it's a cattapiwer!"


see Gwen I do look at your blog! And those little critters are awefully cute ( so were the egg carton critters)
ReplyDeletefun. great way to keep the little buggers out of your hair, I mean to spend quality time being creative with them.
ReplyDelete