
Oh, Costco.... they have everything you could ever want, and some things you didn't know you couldn't live without. Jack spotted this cute little dinosaur from across the warehouse. He gasped and got all bright eyed and said "Oh mommy, can I touch him?" Oh sure...but we're just going to pet him, not bring him home right.....? He blinks his eyes, moves his head and roars and even chomps on leaves. He is pretty cute, I almost did buy him but I'm sure he would end up being $150 piece of furniture shoved in the corner after just a week or two. Nolan wouldn't get closer than about 10 feet near the thing and was happy to leave. Jim has turned Jack into a "I want everything I see" child this year. I'm not very happy about it, Jim thinks it's cute. It started with all of the toy catalogs we recieved over the last couple of months. Jack and Nolan will sit in Jim's lap an go through the catalog at least 3 times and Oooo & Awwww over everything. Now Jack says " I want that for Christmas mommy!" at every single toy he sees on t.v. and at the store. Note to self: unplug t.v. after Halloween next year.
But they're so cute.....
ReplyDelete