Saturday, June 13, 2009


The boys decided they wanted to practice for baby sisters arrival with their stuffed monkeys. Now I know for all of you with girls this may be commonplace, however, we are not used to this kind of care taking and nurturing around here with 3 boys. In fact, it is much more common that someone be banging a truck into the wall or someone elses head. I'm not sure were this came from but it was pretty cute as both Jack and Nolan got pretty involved in the care taking of their babies.


After finding some sleepers to dress them in and wrapping them up "snug and comfy" in blankies, Jack decided they were hungry and needed a bottle. Afterwards they even burped them very efficiently, and thoroughly I might add, sound effects and all.







1 comment:

  1. The boys are so cute and look how much care they are taking, they are going to be wonderful big brothers.

    ReplyDelete