Saturday, November 14, 2009


It's been WAY to long since we got Mia groomed. The poor dog was a shaggy, dirty mess. In my defense, I hardly have time to take a shower and get myself put together these days, who has time to worry about proper dog grooming? Anyway, today Jim took Mia to get washed and trimmed. When he brought her home they had shaved most of her fluff off and she had pink bows adorned on top of each ear. When Nolan walked in the room and saw her he stopped short and VERY disapointedly exclaimed " Awww, Mia turned into a girl!" Poor kid, not another girl in the house! After a few somber moments he decided that it must be someone elses dog and not ours.

2 comments:

  1. she is so cute all groomed and bathed and I can't saw I blame him for thinking she was all girled up they look pretty funny after they are groomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He says the funniest things...what a crackup.
    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete