This is what I found waiting for me when I pulled my covers back at the end of a very long day, courtesy of Jack Nathan Wilson. I almost had a heart attack! It was dark and I pulled back the covers and was half into bed when I noticed it. Jack sleeps in our bed for naps so him and Nolan don't play and rough house during nap time. I have found many toys, sand, cookie crumbs and other treasures and tidbits under the covers before but this one take the prize! He loves to put things in various odd places. Everything is either a treasure chest or a suitcase. My jewelry boxes are filled with small toys, my jewelry is in the batmobile, his matchbox cars are to be found in my salad spinner, every last sock in the house was in the entryway table, bath toys are in the sandbox, shovels are in the tub, dinosaurs are in cereal boxes etc. etc. Never a dull moment.
that's really awesome. haha. olivia left a heart shaped valentine under jim's covers the other day...
ReplyDelete