Our Sweet Life

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Victory Dance


We think it's important to teach the basic principals of good sportsmanship in our home......
turn on your volume and click to view full screen for the full effect.


Nolan. 3 years old.
Posted by Gwen at 7:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Email Me

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • Victory Dance
      • Summer Fun In the Cool Indoors
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (36)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

FUNNY PAGES

After picking Jack up from preschool he asked where we were going. I said "home"
J~ "Why" M~ " Because that's where we live."
J~ " Actually, we live on the Earth!"
At least he's paying attention in preschool!

Daddy ~ " Jack you are such a good teacher."
Jack ~ " No I'm not, I'm just a boy!"

When I went into Jacks room after he woke up from his nap today he was holding a finger against his forehead. I said "What's the matter Jack?" He said "Nothing, I just have a hole in my head." Trying not to laugh..." How did you get a hole in your head?" J~ " I don't know, but it's o.k. I'm gonna be allright, it's just a little hole in my head." After examining the evidence I determined it was in fact not a hole but a little bug bite. I said "I think your o.k. it's just a little bump." J~ " A bump!? Oh goodness sakes!" and then got up and went about his bussiness.

We were watching a show about dinosaurs and I said, "Look, a 3 horn!" Jack looked at me with an irritated little grimace and said " Mommy, that's a Triceritops." and then proceeded to roll his eyes at me. Well excuse me smarty pants!

~Nolan crying in the background:
Mom "Jack what happened?"
J "Nolan hurt himself."
M "How did Nolan hurt himself ?"
J " Ummm, I was spinning him rownd and rownd in circles like this (twirling finger really fast) and then he just hurt himself!"

~I come into the room to see why Nolan is crying (again) and he has a bucket over his head and Jack is knocking on it.
Mommy: "Jack stop hitting Nolan!"
Jack: "Im NOT, I'm hitting the bucket!"

~ Mommy: "Jack please leave me alone for 2 seconds so I can finish dinner!!!"
J: "sulks off to his room. After about 30 seconds comes back into kitchen with a very pathetic look on his face and says in the quietest voice I've heard from him "Mommy, you just hurt my feelers."

~ On our way to a playdate...
Nolan is crying..
Jack: "Shhhhh! Nolan be quiet, we are going to a playdate, don't blow it!"

~ Jack " Britton wouldyou just leave me alone, I'm trying to think straight!"
I don't know where he gets his attitude :-}

other cool blogs

  • Aaron & JoAnna
  • Alec
  • Amy & Ben
  • Becky O'Brien
  • Ben & Sarah
  • Bethany & Chris
  • Britton
  • Chris & Buffy
  • easy meals
  • Em
  • Emily & Chad
  • gross grain fabulous
  • i used to take pictures
  • Janie
  • Jessica & Matt
  • Jim & Rach
  • Lindsey & Bobby
  • Lloyds
  • make it and love it
  • Melissa & Tom
  • mom
  • Mona Claire
  • plum tree studio
  • rubber slippers in italy
  • ruche
  • sarah
  • Voila

my huney bunny

my foodie blog

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.