We did have a a fun Halloween. I'm always a little skeptical about Halloween, mainly trick or treating, but the boys have so much fun and are sooo cute I can't resist. We went to Papa and Grandma Lloyd's ward trunk or treat party. First there was a chili and hot dog fest and carnival games then we went trunk or treating.

My sweet cuddly teddy bear! I can not believe he is only TWO years old and I am already being given a hard time about "making" him wear a teddy bear costume! First of all, it still fits from last year and I am a waste not want not kind of girl. Secondly, I don't think it's to much to ask that my 2 year old super cute, super chubby, super sweet baby goes as a teddy bear one more year before robots, sports heroes and monsters take over! Even Nolan protested. When we were shopping for Jacks costume and he picked out a robot costume Nolan said " I want wobot cosooom!" I said "You get to be a teddy bear" thinking this would suffice. Nolan adamantly says "NO NO Teddy Beaw, I wan Wobotttt!" Unbelievable. I stuck to my guns as you can see.

Alec/hippy/tattoo guy???

Grandma & PaPa's trunk. hands down best trunk there. Fog machine, strobe lights, scary music, candy &&& play dough. T'was a big success.



Cute Costumes! I love get more years then one for Halloween costumes! I hate they are expensive and they only wear them once or twice!
ReplyDeleteYou are so mean. I can't believe you made nolan be a squishy teddy bear instead of a manly robot. I bought a few "princess" dresses on 75% off clearance at Target a few years ago the week after Halloween and my girls have been wearing them every year since. Who wants to be a princess again!?
ReplyDelete